Thursday 14 August 2014

Project 4 Start - Redemptionists / Cultists

I've just started going to a wargaming club and one of the regulars mentioned the possibility of a game or two of Necromunda sometime. 

I LOVE NECROMUNDA!

My brother and I play every once in a while and it's a great game that I wish hadn't been discontinued. 

Anyway I have a Redemptionist gang that I've now dusted off and plan to get painted. I'm not planning any conversion work here so will start by cleaning them up ready for priming. 

The best part of getting this done is that they will double up nicely as Cultists for my escalation campaign force. With that in mind I've chosen 10 Redemptionists, the majority of which will sub easily for Cultists - the Redemptor Priest with meltagun will have to sub for a cultist leader with shotgun.

Starting pic to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment