Wednesday 13 August 2014

Project 3 Start - Alpha Legion Seeker Squad Strike Leader

This project aims to start killing two birds with one stone. The escalation campaign I will be starting shortly has a narrative element attached, and though this is yet to be fleshed out I already know the Alpha Legion are to be involved. 

My initial 200 point force will consist of the IG platoon from Project 1 and a single chaos space marine aspiring champion. I have been wanting to start building a 30K force for some time and so will be taking the opportunity to start sorting out some marines which can crossover both 40K and 30K, and Alpha Legion seemed ideal. 

I'm just at the planning stage right now. I don't want to pay FW prices at the moment though may pick up the Alpha Legion shoulder pads. So I'm going to try converting something up from a CSM or SM base, I have plenty if both to choose from. I like the look of Mark IV so will be aiming for that. I've found a couple of tutorials on doing this:- 
It's a lot of green stuff work which I'm not looking forward to, but I reckon it will be worth it. 

No pics yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment