Tuesday 12 August 2014

Project 2 Start - Blood Bowl starter teams

I will be introducing a friend to the classic game of Blood Bowl in a few weeks. I only have the starter team models at the moment and thought it would be good to get them painted up before kickoff. 

I'm also thinking these can act as painting practice, and a not too awkward way to get into a stride with painting. After around 20 years in the hobby I've managed around 15 painted minis, most of which were done in the nineties and have since been stripped. 

So, initial pics to follow, nothing much happening so far - some minor converting to help individualise the players - mainly some bits chopped off here and there. If I'm feeling brave I might try to re-position a couple of limbs - I want to gain some green stuff experience. 







No comments:

Post a Comment